Among the other historical projects which have been undertaken by Father Dubec are the fencing and identification of a cholera cemetery on the border of Pielgrzymka and Mrukowa. Cholera cemeteries were always located on the outer edges of a village away from the populated areas. A low earthenwork wall surrounds the wooded cemetery and is thought to have kept the groundwater from flowing outward. A marker identifies the grave of Father Lew Parylowic, an early priest (death 1831) of St. Michael the Archangel, but the cemetery is in reality a mass grave for all villagers who died in this cholera epidemic. Photographs are included which document the project from beginning to end.